By Yi Pan, Jianxin Wang, Min Li
An in-depth examine the most recent study, tools, and purposes within the box of protein bioinformatics
This booklet offers the newest advancements in protein bioinformatics, introducing for the 1st time state-of-the-art study effects along novel algorithmic and AI equipment for the research of protein facts. in a single entire, self-contained quantity, Algorithmic and synthetic Intelligence tools for Protein Bioinformatics addresses key demanding situations dealing with either laptop scientists and biologists, arming readers with instruments and strategies for studying and reading protein information and fixing numerous organic problems.
Featuring a suite of authoritative articles through leaders within the box, this paintings specializes in the research of protein sequences, constructions, and interplay networks utilizing either conventional algorithms and AI equipment. It additionally examines, in nice element, information coaching, simulation, experiments, review equipment, and purposes. Algorithmic and synthetic Intelligence equipment for Protein Bioinformatics:
- Highlights protein research functions similar to protein-related drug job comparison
- Incorporates salient case experiences illustrating tips on how to practice the tools defined within the book
- Tackles the complicated courting among proteins from a platforms biology aspect of view
- Relates the subject to different rising applied sciences corresponding to info mining and visualization
- Includes many tables and illustrations demonstrating recommendations and function figures
Algorithmic and synthetic Intelligence tools for Protein Bioinformatics is a vital reference for bioinformatics experts in examine and undefined, and for a person wishing to higher comprehend the wealthy box of protein bioinformatics.
Read or Download Algorithmic and Artificial Intelligence Methods for Protein Bioinformatics PDF
Best bioinformatics books
Nearly all of glossy tools are computerised and supply fantastic quantities of knowledge. equipment that make the most of the flood of knowledge are actually to be had; importantly they don't emulate 'graph paper analyses' at the desktop. smooth computational equipment may be able to supply us insights into info, yet research or info becoming in chemistry calls for the quantitative figuring out of chemical techniques.
Recombinant DNA tools are robust, innovative ideas that permit the isolation of unmarried genes in huge quantities from a pool of millions or hundreds of thousands of genes and the amendment of those remoted genes or their regulatory areas for reintroduction into cells for expression on the RNA or protein degrees.
Having exhausted the chances for geographic colonial growth, in addition to achieving the monetary boundaries of digital area, capital starts off its invasion of a brand new frontier — natural molecular house. CAE all started mapping this improvement in Flesh computer via reading using reproductive applied sciences and their promise for attaining an intensified measure of regulate over employee and citizen.
- Logic Synthesis for Genetic Diseases: Modeling Disease Behavior Using Boolean Networks
- Bioinformatics Research and Applications: 6th International Symposium, ISBRA 2010, Storrs, CT, USA, May 23-26, 2010. Proceedings
- Nonlinear Physics of DNA
- Fundamentals of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology: Methods and Exercises in MATLAB
- Essays in Bioinformatics: Volume 368 NATO Science Series: Life and Behavioural Sciences
- Bioinformatics for Geneticists: A Bioinformatics Primer for the Analysis of Genetic Data, Second Edition
Additional resources for Algorithmic and Artificial Intelligence Methods for Protein Bioinformatics
Griffith ME, Mayer U, Capron A, Ngo QA, Surendrarao A, McClinton R, Jürgens G, Sundaresan V, The TORMOZ gene encodes a nucleolar protein required for regulated division planes and embryo development in Arabidopsis, Plant Cell 19(7):2246–2263 (2007). 30. Chen J-G, Gao Y, Jones AM, Differential roles of Arabidopsis heterotrimeric G-protein subunits in modulating cell division in roots, Plant Physiol. 141(3):887–897 (2006). 31. Ullah H, Chen J-G, Temple B, Boyes DC, Alonso JM, Davis KR, Ecker JR, Jones AM, The β-subunit of the Arabidopsis G protein negatively regulates auxin-induced cell division and affects multiple developmental processes, Plant Cell 15(2):393–409 (2003).
The long-distance signal, called florigen, initiates flower formation that induces flowering in response to daylength. FT protein in Arabidopsis is an important part of florigen. It has been shown that full FT action in the leaf is dependent on the flowering time gene FD. Environmental factors such as temperature and light intensity, can change the timing of the transition to flowering not only by modifying FT transcript levels but also by modifying FT activity . CONSTANS(CO) gene mediates transcriptional activation of FT under inductive daylength conditions.
33. Tatematsu K, Kumagai S, Muto H, Sato A, Watahiki MK, Harper RM, Liscum E, Yamamoto KT, MASSUGU2 encodes Aux/IAA19, an auxin-regulated protein that functions together with the transcriptional activator NPH4/ARF7 to regulate differential growth responses of hypocotyl and formation of lateral roots in Arabidopsis thaliana, Plant Cell 16(2):379–393 (Feb. 2004). 34. Esmon CA, Tinsley AG, Ljung K, Sandberg G, Hearne LB, Liscum E, A gradient of auxin and auxin-dependent transcription precedes tropic growth responses, Proc.